Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Whew!!!!

Okay, it's true! I am ALL caught up on my blog posts! I am very relieved to have this all finished! It is an amazing feeling! There are 20 new posts, so take a few minutes and scroll through em all! I am trying to see if I can finish all my sentences with an exclamation point! (j/k That part wasn't planned, I just can find another way to convey the excitement of catching up on a whole year of blogging in less than 1 week)

Signature

2 comments:

Kristy Weaver said...

Great job kyla! i am so happy you are back in the blogging-sphere. I would get really excited to go to your blog and then see the same posts over and over. I feel like our blogs are our only way of keeping in contact now. how lame is that? haha.

Emily said...

Yay - I love updates! I seriously was blown away by how old the girls look, I just can't believe it - they are so beautiful just like their mommy!