In February 2011 my Mom and sister Kristen flew out to visit me!!! We decided to have a girls weekend in New York City. Dan watched the girls while Kristen, Mom, and I took the bus to NY and stayed for 3 days. It was a blast. We stayed at the swanky Paramount Hotel in Times Square.
We shopped till we dropped, first window shopping the Upper East Side (checking out dresses for $400 dollars) and working our way down to SoHo, Tribeca area where I found cute boots for $10 (that's what I'm talkin about!). We visited the Boat House in Central Park, Belvedere Castle, Central Park, FAO Schwartz, Trump Tower, DASH (the Kardashian's store), we ate at THE BEST ITALIAN RESTAURANT EVER!!!! it was called Rocky's and it was oh so good. The security guy at the DASH store recommended it to us, he grew up with the lady that owns it, small world huh?. We also went to Wicked!! It was very worth it and it wasn't just hype.
Ahhh, I love New York, even though it was freezing cold the first day. We jetted around on the subway system. I LOVED!!!! having Mom and Kristen with me, it was seriously awesome to go on a trip where you can do things that my husband would never want to do aka shop for 3 days straight ;)
There's about 50 pictures in this post so hold on and enjoy the ride!




Hotel lobby
















Window display at Louis Vitton! Animal purses!






Whoa, that's a lot of floors!

inside the elevator to the top of 30 Rock!










Market inside Grand Central Station!!!








haha! I love random people in photos! Thats me to the left and then some random person!











DASH

ANTHROPOLOGIE


A dress at a paper store, made out of paper!




There are oh-so- many more pictures, but I will refrain from posting more! Bless your hearts for making it through these posts!
No comments:
Post a Comment