Monday, August 22, 2011

Cherry Blossom Festival


I was dying to go to the Cherry Blossom Festival in Washington DC. I remember seeing pictures of this when I was younger and thinking how beautiful the pictures are and that I would love to go someday and take pictures of my own. My sister Kristen also threatened me and said that if I didn't go while I lived out here that she would be mad at me, and I wouldn't want to upset her, so it was a must.
Luckily we were able to stay at Adam's parents house and the whole crew came down to o. It was a party!

Playing at a park in DC






Strike a pose! This is all my girls idea!


I think it is so funny that Adrienne's shoe is on the wrong foot!
Brie and Adam
This dog was so big. Everyone was stopping to look at it. He licked Ashtons whole face and the owner was laughing so hard!
Ash thought it was pretty funny too!
Karin and Darlene


Adrienne loves it when Adam teases her, she will egg him on too! Instead of me being a mom and saying, "don't drop my baby in the lake" me being the photographer, I whip out the camera and let it all unfold ;)









The Crew!
Dan and I ~ you have no idea the conversation we had to get this picture. It involved me reasoning and then begging.
Tough Dad!
Karin and Darlene and an accidential capture....look at Adam teasing Adrienne hahaha
Typical Dan and Steve looking at the phone
Ash and Brie

Brie and Adam










Best Awkward Family photo goes to:

Signature

2 comments:

Beckstrand's said...

Looks beautiful. Tell the Allred's the Call's say Hi!.

Kyla Stevens said...

I will tell them for sure, Shannon! Small world!