Okay, I am playing picture catch up for the last year of our lives, so here it goes! Good luck getting through all the posts :)
summer 2010 at my parents in Utah~

Dad's backyard~


I can't even tell you how much I love Ashton's face in this picture!

cousing AJ


Ashton's summer friend Lily! We miss her!

Gma and girls at Thanksgiving Point!



In PA at Dan's office

Cuddle time at our new apartment in PA!

Scouting out new photography locations in PA!

Adrienne's first day of school!

Ashtons first day of KINDERGARTEN!!!!!!



Going for a walk after church ~ Ashton took this picture :)







Fall time!

1 comment:
Ok - where has the time gone so quickly that Ashton is so grown up and Adrienne looks like a little girl! I can't believe how adorable they both are - it makes me miss you guys terribly. Maybe we can try and work something out sometime..... :) Glad you are doing well. Your pictures are turning out wonderfully - I can tell you have been getting better and better at your pics (not that you weren't good before). :) Love you guys!
Post a Comment