Monday, August 22, 2011

Spring Activities, Field day, Kindergarten performance, juice stand

Ashton's school gets out sooooo late in the year, seriously the end of the third week in June. I was so so happy when they finally started doing end of year activities so I had a break from Ashton's 1 hour a day home work and weekends!



Nature walk with friends



Juice Stand! Ashton is quite the entrepreneur and is always wanting to sell things. Today it was juice! They had people stop and give them money just because and they sold all of their juice and cookies.


Devon Fair and Horse show



Around here we have a lot of wildlife right outside our apartment. We have named our wild bunny "Ralph" the rabbit, our turtle "Tony" and we found a little baby bird "Johnny" that fell out of his nest. The mama was not taking care of it so Adam, Brie, the girls and I took it in and tried to save him. Karin even took him to work one day so she could constantly feed him.




Here is Ashton's Kindergarten performance. It was so cute and funny. Ashton loves waving to people more than she does singing or following directions. It was sweet to see her up there looking all grown up.
Here's a short video performance:

Ashton's and her teacher.

After the show we went to get ice cream and take some pictures of the girls.







Signature

2 comments:

K-Krew said...

Beautiful photos! Your girls are so cute :) I love the juice stand. Lucy had a lemonade & cookies stand at our last yard sale and made a ton of money. Perhaps they should become business partners ;)
When was the Devon horse show? My boys would have loved that!

Suzanne G said...

SO GOOD to see pictures of your family. Wow how your girls are growing. They are dolls! Love you all. Your family is beautiful. Tell my bro I love him!