I am so greatful for sunny, hot and windy weather at Bear Lake.
Supposedly this pic was taken in 1827. Hasn't changed a bit.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Kyla, you are soo dang sweet. Thanks for the compliment, you too are soooo GORGEOUS!! I did love talking to you to! Your so NORMAL, down to earth, and just plain awesome. You AND Dan, he has always been so awesome to me and Tanner. Aww, and your girls are JUST TOOOOOO CUTE!! The little red heads, and their cute Cheeks!! Aww, so precious! Seriously! You guys should move to AZ, I hear one of you has family out here?
I have yet to visit Bear Lake but its amazing how many people go there for family events. Several people from our ward went or are yet to go there this summer. Looks beautiful.
KYLA! OK, so where exactly in Queen Creek does your family live? Cause I live in Queen Creek right now with my parents we just bought a house in Queen Creek! So.. more excuse for you to move here! Your family and ME~! Haha, tell me more!
Thanks for the comments. I did take those pictures of Gracie and then photo shopped them on a site called Picasa. It's a free download you can look it up on Google. It's good to hear from you your family is so cute :)
4 comments:
Kyla, you are soo dang sweet. Thanks for the compliment, you too are soooo GORGEOUS!! I did love talking to you to! Your so NORMAL, down to earth, and just plain awesome. You AND Dan, he has always been so awesome to me and Tanner. Aww, and your girls are JUST TOOOOOO CUTE!! The little red heads, and their cute Cheeks!! Aww, so precious! Seriously! You guys should move to AZ, I hear one of you has family out here?
I have yet to visit Bear Lake but its amazing how many people go there for family events. Several people from our ward went or are yet to go there this summer. Looks beautiful.
KYLA!
OK, so where exactly in Queen Creek does your family live? Cause I live in Queen Creek right now with my parents we just bought a house in Queen Creek! So.. more excuse for you to move here! Your family and ME~! Haha, tell me more!
Thanks for the comments. I did take those pictures of Gracie and then photo shopped them on a site called Picasa. It's a free download you can look it up on Google. It's good to hear from you your family is so cute :)
Post a Comment