Saturday, November 1, 2008

Party like its 1969! Halloween Style


Who's ready to do some Trick-or-Treating?!!


Ashton getting hooked up by Zan

I don't think Ashtons too excited about going do you?

That, ladies, is pure joy:

You never know whats coming next...da, dum, dum

A scary boxer:

Adriennes getting out of there. Wait, its just a harmless king: cute puppy Bodie. We love bodie.

Well, most of us.

Give the girl some candy and things are all better.

Now on to 1969: Me and Rachel my new BFF

Kazia and I. love her as a granola, don't ask what my face was doing..

Sue and Ashton. Love her too.

Cade. He is awesome!

Ash and her BFF Olivia


Ashton won at the cakewalk!

Ashton and Madilyn

Madilyn and Jodi


Our friends


Take every chance you get to have some candy!!

Me

Dan cleaning up after the party. One of us had to be responsible right?

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!


** Scroll down for another new post!

6 comments:

Stacey said...

Oh your girls are SO cute! Those fall pictures are really good! I totally want you to take pictures of Andy for me.

Suzanne G said...

Go Stevens! You look awesome Kyla! The girls are beautiful! Love the costumes. Good job Ashton on winning the cake!

The Swensons said...

How fun! Your girls look darling. I love your commentary about the pictures (same with the post before this) - you are so creative and your pictures are darling!

Kristin and Dan said...

kyla that picture of you at the end is GORGEOUS! holy crap. and i absolutely LOVE the picture with faded colors in front of the door... LOVE IT!

Stephanie said...

you are quite the photographer! I am so impressed with all of your pictures...seriously! I need to take lessons from you. I want to come to Logan and be your new BFF, you always crack me up! We were on the same page with our halloween costumes, huh??

Peramore Photography said...

Hey! Thanks for the comment on my blog. :) So the picture of them trick-or-treating at the door is fantastic! Seriously! I love how it's faded. So cute.