If I ever have a heart attack, Adrienne will save me. I wake up 8 out of 10 mornings with Adrienne kneeling next to me or on top of me with both of her little dimpled hands on my sternum straight locked arms compressing my chest, with vigor. Her little mullet flapping up and down with the movement. Once she sees I'm awake she tightens her lips says mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm and leans in to give me a full on kiss. With a lip smacking noise at the end. It could be considered mouth to mouth.
On other frequent occassions Adrienne will come to me babbling full sentences raising her eyebrows, pointing, raising her arms high in the air, and anyother number of gestures so that I fully understand the gravity and importance of what she is trying to tell me. One time Dan witnessed this and said, "Kyla, I think Lassie is trying to tell us something".
So if I had a heart attack, I'm sure Adrienne would try to resussitate me then if that didn't work she would contact the neighbors with her outlandish gestures.
6 comments:
What a little sweetie! She is too smart.
Oh how sweet!! If I had a heart attack Andy would probably just try to figure out how to turn thomas the train on by himself ; )
Oh, that cracks me up! What a sweetie. You need to set up a camera and record that. Ha ha!
Haha! That is hillarious! She is going to grow up to be an EMT.
i just love little girls, they are so sweet.
About the potty training, i say go with it but don't get major hopes up. my mother did daycare my entire up bringing and the kids definitely do better when they have examples to follow. So it's a great sign that she is interested!!
HA LOVE IT! Kids... they do the darnest things :) And I hear you about the babbling, Riley is constantly doing it... and I have been replaced by our puppy as the "first thing she wants every morning"...
Post a Comment