Today I wanted to try some shooting locations with bright backgrounds. I think the colors turned out great! Even though my girls were tired and uncooperative. I like the composition so be warned that there will be more of these locations to come.....

6 comments:
Oh they are so cute.
Those backgroups are awesome. Very cool looking and your models are beautiful.
I LOVE THEM!! Love the bright colors... you will have to show me where that is :) Your pictures are looking so good Kyla... let me know if you still want to get together and shoot some! And your girls are adorable as usual :)
Wow I love those! What a good idea I love the colors:) Your girls are so adorable.
Love the blog! You've made a lurker out of me. I'd love yo do your hair sometime. Just send an email my way. stacy_tay@yahoo.com
Thanks for checking out my blog and for you nice comments. I love them! Your girls are darling- cute pics!
Post a Comment