Friday, October 3, 2008

Tag

Crazy 8's
I was tagged and so I thought this would be fun and I tag everyone who reads this blog, whether you are on the list or not!!


8 T.V. shows I love to watch:
- The Hills
- One Tree Hill
- Oprah
- America's Next Top Model
- Design shows on HGTV, I can watch all of them all day
- Scrubs
- Rachel Ray
- Friends - I watch the reruns all the time

8 Favorite Places to Eat:-
-Cafe Sabor
-Costa Vida
-Los Hermanos -does anyone see a theme here? I love Mexican food
-La Carreta
-Iron Gate Grill
-Zupas
-Old Grist Mill
-Arbys : curly fries with cheese, mmmm.


8 Things that happened yesterday:
-Worked out
-Watched Ashton at Gymnastics
-Babysat a cute baby who cries every time anyone leaves the room, for six hours. It gets really old.
-Vacuumed the rug three times -like I do everyday
-Went to wendy's for dinner
-Played tennis with dan and the girls
-Watched the VP debate
-had a pretty uneventful day

8 Things I look forward to:
- Dan graduating this december
- Kristy and Loni coming to visit in November
-Halloween trick or treating with ash and adrienne
-canning peaches with Sariah
-Moving to SanDiego
-Showing off the 16 pounds I lost this last week and a half
-having twins
-laughing at who calls me about the above three entries instead of reading that it is a joke and that none of those are true, I am just really boring and I don't have anything to look forward to right now.
-Twilight Movie

8 Things I love about Fall:
*I have to get over my denial that it is not summer anymore and realize the good in fall-
- the smells
-pretty changing colors
-pumkin carving
-excuses to eat really yummy and fattening foods
-crisp clean air
-taking pictures in the leaves
-wearing hoodies
-cute warm kids clothes

8 Things on my wish list:
-Live in AZ or CA right next door to a best friend or family
-have a fenced in backyard
-Get a cute hairstyle
-learn to not be so insecure
-get organized and clean
-have my husband be my best friend
-that my kids will be happy and hard workers
-to be more service oriented

Remember, I tag you, you'll like it...;) ;)

3 comments:

Kristy Weaver said...

i totally almost believed you in the "looking forward to" post! I am glad you did this - it is always fun to get to know more about people; and i made it onto your list, so i am happy! You are a great mom, friend and all around good person - I am lucky that loni and dan are best friends and I got to meet you! Here's to November!

Suzanne G said...

Love your blog! Go girl! I liked your crazy 8s. You are so creative. I look forward to seeing you guys soon. lots of love! Samantha and Seth love your girls. I'm sure Trey does too, he just doesn't vocalize it yet! Give the girls kisses from us.

Suzanne G said...

Love your blog. You are awesome. We love you guys and look forward to seeing you soon.