Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Fun with Friends (The Seattle Chronicle)

I still have tons of pictures from seattle

view from dan's moms house
I am slowly processing and posting. I have so many I haven't even done basic editing on any of them. Where normally I edit all of them, cropping, red eye, contrast and lighting.

So these are all straight out of the camera.

While we were in Seattle we were able to go to a barbeque at the Eastmans house. It was so fun to sit around and talk and have the kids play together, it was great.

Eastmans house- Look how gorgeous this backyard is
These pics don't do it justice. The yard is huge and perfectly landscaped.
Ellis and Ashton

Alexandria

Ashton loved being the oldest and taking care of the little ones. She was so sweet.

Avery


Ben and Macy

I am brave to lable the twins names, they are so adorable (don't they have the prettiest eyes), but in pics its hard for me to tell them apart. It is much easier in person. So Lauren, help me out here.

Ben and Avery
Kristy and Ellis
Ashton and Avery
Adrienne is growing up too fast! We have to buy her a bra now.

Ellis and Alexandria hugging

Valerie and Ashton and Alexandria on the side

Macy and Avery
Alexandria
Praying

Lauren

Ashton and Ellis

Loni- nice of you to leave your motorcycle and join us

Ellis and Macy
Ellis
Dan
Ben and Aaron
Group shot!!!
L to R: Lauren Ben Macy Avery, Loni Kristy Ellis, Valerie Aaron Alexandria, Front: Dan Adrienne Ashton



Thanks for the fun time! Can't wait to get together again!

3 comments:

The Swensons said...

Looks like fun! I'm jealous you guys have an excuse to go up there all the time... it's so gorgeous.

Oh, and I love the "bra" shot of Adrienne. Too funny!

Kristy Weaver said...

Oh I just love the pictures you took from Seattle. The time really went by too fast (probably because I was doped up the whole time). I am very excited to see you November and take more pics. I was thinking - do you want to wake up early the day after Thanksgiving and do the Sale shopping? i have never done that...

Karie said...

That is so cool that you guys keep in touch with Loni and Ben. To think I use to hang out with them in my teen yrs. We haven't been to Seattle for 3 yrs. Pathetic huh!! Glad to see you guys had fun! See ya, Karie