Suzanne, Sariah and I ran the Top of Utah Half Marathon in August. It was so fun -except for miles 9-11 1/2 which seemed to take too long, I really can't explain why- and after reminiscing about this, I am itching to run another one!
Sariah came in first
Next Suz and I at 2:27
Sariah and Suz
Me Sariah Suz and Holly
7 comments:
Good for you!!! That's so great and you look SO good!! What a great accomplishment!
Props to you girl..Much harder than it sounds.
CONGRATS! That is such an awesome accomplishment, so go you! And seriously, like Emily said, you look awesome. You're making me wonder why I sold my treadmill again?! :)
Good for you!! I wish I had the motivation to do that!
That was a blast!! Seriously the best thing ever. I'm itching to run another one too. Thanks for training with me, it was so fun. You look awesome!
You look AWESOME after running over 13 miles...jealous.
Way to go Kyla.... It's awesome to have such a huge accomplishment under your belt. Now how about a marathon?????? I'll leave that goal up to you. No thanks for me.
Way to go.....
Post a Comment