Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Baby Animal Days

The American West Heritage Center has "Baby Animal Days" every spring where city folk can bring their youngins to the farm to gawk at perfectly common animals and pay as if they were extremely endangered animals from Africa. And we had the privilege of going twice.
Ashton says on a daily basis, "Want go Baby Animal Day". I can't resist those long sentences. So being the sucker that I am, I say okay lets go.
Great thing is I got to try out my new Eddie Bauer stroller that I got for $60 bucks. YeeHaw. That was a screamin deal.
And Dan even agreed to come. The girls love thier papa.
The girls love getting their pictures taken if you can't tell......j/k.They had a little scavenger hunt/ hike where you walk around and answer questions about the old west and then you get to spin this basket for prizes.


Cousins on a tractor ride:



Here's Adrienne on her first Pony Ride; and Ashton on her like sixth "horsey ride"

She loved that Horse, there was no one in line so Ashton just kept going around and around. The worker guy was really nice and thought it was so fun that she kept wanting to go. It melted my heart to see them both loving to do something so grown up. Good times.

No comments: