Friday, September 5, 2008

well how convenient is that?

My phone has been on its last leg since ever since Dan lost it in the snow all winter long and then found it mid spring once the snow melted off.

I finally have a new phone that I am excited about. But I was worried about losing the 86 pictures I have on the other one. So whadda know, you can text the pics to your email! So here's a preview of the adorable pictures that are now saved for eternity via the world wide web.

I love pictures of my kids sleeping. I have dozens of them.

She looks like a little angel.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Adrienne looks like a little angel saying her prayers! What adorable children!
stephanie

Kyla Stevens said...

she actually fell asleep like that. I leave the room for a minute and there she is sleeping, before I could get her anything to eat. I think that is my new favorite picture. with her little knees up and everything, it does look like she is praying.

Stacey said...

Those pictures are so freakin' adorable!!!