Sunday, September 21, 2008

Green Lake- Seattle WA

Here are some more pics of our outing to Green Lake. There was so much to do there, this is my new favorite park/outdoor activity in Seattle.


Lon

tom


suz

steph


shannon



starla, forest, reese, adam


steph, julienne, natalie, delanie


reese
"I'm going to get you"

Ashton she was going in- I practically had to dive to catch her before she went in
Preppy- why is her shirt tucked in?



forest
spencer, adam, forest
Delanie, Julienne, Natalie Starlita
Tom, Trey, Suz
There is something so attractive about a man holding a baby



Natalie
me and kristy
Ellis the superstar
Ashton
The Weavers


Sharon and Adrienne- Can you believe she's 60!? she's so hip
Jules
Audrey
Spencer

Ashton holding a martini
???????
Pho is pronounced: fuuuuh
haha







1 comment:

Sariah said...

Kyla! These photos are so darling! I love them and want copies. I am sad I missed you all at Greenlake. I love the Pho photo, want it framed. You've got to use the Nikon and build your portfolio! So much fun.