Tuesday, August 5, 2008

No Spoiler, I promise.

I just finished Breaking Dawn. And all I'm going to say is my recommendation: re- read the other three first so you are reinvested in the characters. If you are reading BD right now, then STOP and go re read the first three. Even if you just skim through all the books. Evoke all of the feelings that you felt Bella go through that made you root for her.

I did not take my own advice and I feel like I just rushed through it to find out the story line. To say that was a mistake is an understatement.

If any one has finished then email me to let me know what you think.

5 comments:

Kedra Simpson said...

Way to go Ashton on the potty training!!! That is so awesome and definitely worth the extra effort. Olivia is doing good. She never wakes up in the morning dry but stays dry during the day. Every once in a while she has an accident but so far so good!

Okay, I half way throught the 4th book and am not liking things already. I was completely surprised at the direction they decided to go in and hope that some how it turns around. I can't quite figure out whats going to happen. I am going to hurry and finish because I want to know what you think.

Yes, we will be at the wedding. It will be so fun to see you guys!

Stacey said...

Okay I am glad you said that because I did re-read the other ones before since one I just didn't finish eclipse. Hopefully that will help because right now I am all sorts of confused!

Kristy Weaver said...

Kyla - this is Kristy - I have a great idea and need you to call me. I tried calling you but your phone is off and Dan's is not working!

Sherwoods said...

Thanks for the no spoilers!

Stephanie said...

I am on like pg 450 in BD and am loving the book! I am so jealous of all of you who can read it in a day or two. I am such a slow reader!
I want to marry Edward and have Jacob as my lawn boy....