Good old-fashioned waiting in line for the most anticipated book of the year:

And I was first in line (I only had to wait in line for 20 min, thanks smiths groceries) and got it for 40% OFF! You can't beat that.
So as much as you love hearing me ramble about love and vampires, I've got to let you go so I can start reading!
**I apologize to my family in advance for neglecting you for the next few days and not feeding you anything but cereal and for not washing your favorite underwear. You can just turn it inside out the second day...
4 comments:
I can't wait to read it!!! I excited to hear what you think of it. I, unlike everybody else, is a Jacob fan. So I am anxious to see what direction she goes. Have fun!
Ahh man, you suck! I can't read it until I come to the states in a month! I did find the first three in english at a store down here...for $50 each! Ouch... I neglected my family when I first started reading them and I had a 16 month old and a 1 month old at the time! Enjoy!
LOL!!! I'm afraid I will neglect my family the exact same way when my copy comes in. Based on your facebook status, I'm assuming you're loving it! (Maybe even done at this point...) I'm totally jealous and hope we can talk about it by this time next weekend! :)
I am not as die hard as you but i did get my copy today. it will be fun to talk about when we are finished reading it.
P.S. I don't expect you to even see this until you are finished reading it : )
Post a Comment