After looking at every single stroller produced I'm not any better off than before I started looking. There are so many options: sidebyside, front and back, sit n' stand, jogging/bike trailers (okay I've kicked this one off my list because who am I kidding I'm not going to go running or biking with both kids.) I need one that is compact for airplane rides, fits in my honda trunk, has room for water or sippy cups, practical to take into stores, and is sturdy. Here are some good ones:
The front and back one,
The side by side,
The Quinny is super super compact (it can fit in the front passenger seat's leg room) but doesn't come in a double-maybe ash can stay by us now?,

The sit and stand where the back seat comes off and the child can stand up or sit on a little bench thing. And the handle bar is extended a little so the toddler fits,
The question is: which one is best?
If anyone has experience or an opinion please let me know because this has been quite the eye opener for me and I still am undecided.
Thanks
5 comments:
That is funny about your dream! I wish we were all on vacation together! I love your new background...it is a lot of fun! I have no idea about strollers...ours is one from babies R us that we got back before she was born. Anyway, I hope we see you all soon....hopefully in April!
I love our double stroller. We got the Combi side by side, which is great.
Pros:
It folds in half and is very compact and light for a double.
Both kids can see and you don't feel like you are driving a bus, but is still fits through a standard doorway
It has a shoulder carry strap so you could totally carry it anywhere you need to
Cons:
The underneath baskets are a little small, but there are also pockets on the back of each seat.
I don't believe the double comes with sippy cup holders, but I know my single one does (we loved it so much we bought the single one after Andrew died). But, I think you can buy them separately and put them on.
Wow, that was a really long comment, but I love my Combi stollers!
I have two double strollers. I have a Graco Duo Glider, which is a front and back stroller. It is easy to use and is nice when we go shopping because it's skinny and fits through the aisles. It also fits two Graco car seats, which is helpful if you're ever in the event that you have two newborns at the same time. It has cup holders, is fairly compact, and is sturdy. This is a hand-me-down from a friend. I'm the third person to have it and it's still going strong. It is absolutely horrible if you want to use it to go on walks or on any surface other than a flat, smooth store floor. It's really hard to push up hills outside because the wheels are just the tiny plastic ones.
I also have a BOB Ironman, which is a side-by-side jogging stroller. I love this one and use it anytime we go on walks/runs or to the park, zoo, etc. It's great going up and down hills and on all terrains. It's still narrow enough to fit through doorways but it isn't skinny enough to fit through small store aisles. It folds up pretty small, but doesn't have cup holders or a big basket underneath.
Considering the needs you listed, you should get a front and back one. Even the narrowest side by side stroller is too wide for store aisles. The Graco one would be good. If you plan on taking it outside too, maybe there's one that's a similar style but has bigger, pump-up kind of wheels. If that kind exists, it might be the best option for you. Good luck!
Thanks for stopping by my blog. It's always fun to have new visitors.
Ok, the shoes are Sanuks. I know you can get them online. My sons doctor ordered some the other day during his appointment.
Cute blog and dang cute kids!
Thanks girls for your input. If anyone else has advice please feel free to comment! I love it.
Post a Comment