
My wonderful sister gave me a fabulous crock pot for Christmas. I have used it a few times and I really like it. I start dinner whenever the girls take naps and then dinner is ready by 5pm or 6pm instead of our usual 7-8pm. If the girls nap in the morning I put the crockpot on low and if they sleep in the afternoon, I put it on high. Either way the recipes turn out fine. My friend Shelly works all day so she told me that she will get the ingredients ready the night before, put them in the fridge and then throw them in the crockpot before work. That way when her, her son and husband get home at five, they can all eat and not wait.
Sometimes it is hard to translate normal recipes to be used in the crockpot
There are tons of recipes that sound yummy and really easy to make. There are a lot of tips to make the recipe come out looking good and tasting good. The chicken parmesean one is yummy. I am going to try the taco soup one today.

She even has recipes for cake and brownies! Say what!? Gonna have to try that one. Word.
7 comments:
Awesome! I'm going to have to take a look at that. I'm all over crockpot meals. Thanks for the info!
thank you, Kyla, for your kind words and for linking to me!
I'm having a ball and am learning a lot---I wasn't much of a cook before this year!
xox
steph
We just bought a crockpot on Saturday! How funny is that. I will definitely be checking out the recipes.
I was inspired to post about the crockpot. It must be all that scripture reading....j/k.
I am a crockpot freak! When I actually cook. I love the thought of getting done working, coming upstairs (since I work at home), and dinner being pretty much ready. The problem is the recipes become a little repetitious, so I'm totally gonna check out the link! thanks. And, I don't think your Hinckley Challenge is showing off. I totally need a reminder everyday, sometimes the busy day ends and it hasn't crossed my mind til I'm laying in bed...
hello! when are you going to post again?! I check you blog every day for updates (yes i am a loser!):)! miss you!
I am shocked some people don't have crock pots! I don't know how to cook with out one.lol. Thanks for the info. I can't wait to try some recipes! Hoe are you guys? Your kids are too cute
Post a Comment