Thursday, January 17, 2008

Juno






I saw this movie last weekend with my sister Kristen and friend Melissa (thanks for letting me come along).


I loved this movie, it was so witty and surprisingly real. I heard that it was funny so I was excited to see it and then I ended up crying through the last half of it. But I still loved it. Jennifer Garner did such a good job, she was very convincing. And I loved Juno.


For those of you who haven't seen it, give me a call because I would love to see it again. Go see it!

3 comments:

C and C Young said...

I absolutely loved Juno! It was such a good show. It was so nice to see something witty and different.

The Swensons said...

I hope you don't mind if I go to the same site where you got your background from. It is so cute!

Kyla Stevens said...

totally fine! There are a lot of designs. Although I do think the matie kay ones are cuter b/c they come with a border for your header. but if you know how to make those already, then voila!