Anyway, several months ago my friend Ashlee and I decided to have a small Christmas get together with our some friends from high school. We hosted it at my mom's house in Orem so that everyone didn't have to drive up to Logan or Roy.
Well, I still haven't decided if that was good or not because there was a huge snowstorm on that day and Ashlee & Family drove for 2 1/2 hours and my familia took 4 hours to drive a normally 2 hour drive! It was crazy, but we were determined to hang out with friends we hadn't seen in over a year.
Due to the snow it ended up being Lara & Eric, Ashlee & Greg, and Dan & I. We ate a lot of yummy food: sandwiches, bean dip and chips, chocolate fondue, and so much more (this was one of the highlights for me since I love eating). And we had a lot of funny conversation, which I cannot include here because most of it needed to be sensored. But we laughed a lot.

And then there was THE white elephant exchange. Dan and I got some socks that made us ask "what were the manufacturers thinking!" Yes those are mice, or cats or something on them,which were acutally really comfy:

Ashlee got a very classy and regifted sunflower frame : (I can't find that pic right now. Sorry I'll post later.)
and the ringdinger:

A thong, KY Jelly, and mormon champagne for the "newlyweds"! They are thrilled about it as you can see from the pic. Lara, you still need to let us know how that turned out...j/k.
It was so fun to see you ladies and to get to know your husbands. I loved it. Time to start our traditional girls night out in February-EVERYONE is invited.
2 comments:
Yay! I'm so glad you blogged about our fun night! That picture of me is AWFUL. Oh my gosh! I look retarded! Oh well! Where did you get your layout? I love it!!!!
Like I'm going to tell you about my sex life! Ok, so maybe I am. Let's just say it was, oh, oh, oh, yeah!!!!!!! haha!
Post a Comment