Dan's Grandpa William Cody passed away on Sunday afternoon after a battle with cancer. He was a great man. He was adventurous (going on rollercoasters when he was well into his eighties), and kind, he always talked to our girls and asked us questions. We loved visiting with him and Belle on our trips to California. I loved listening to his prayers and playing zilch with him. We are so glad our girls got to meet him. I will update this blog and let dan say a few things when he gets home from work but I felt compelled to write something right now.
Grandpa Cody: we will miss you!
We are driving down to Long Beach this weekend to attend the funeral services.
3 comments:
That's too bad. Send our condolences to Dan. Seeing grandparents go can be bittersweet.
I am so sorry for your loss. He sounds like such a fun man and I am glad you had so many opportunities to see him. I hope I can be that adventurous late in my life as well. Travel safely to Long Beach this weekend.
I'm doing good. I think I'm at the best stage you can be at right now being pregnant. We find out what we're having March 5th!
Post a Comment