Saturday, October 6, 2007
Happy Anniversary
Okay, our anniversary was on June 25th, but I didn't get the pics on the computer until now. And if this is the posting for dan and kyla's anniversary, where is Kyla? I am the one taking the pics and I have to admit I was not too excited to be in any since I had just had a baby. Any way we had a way fun day, we packed the car full of snacks, kids, life jackets and a boat then drove to Bear Lake to float around. Adrienne was asleep for most of it, Ashton kept trying to jump out of the boat, so Dan jumped out with her, then she couldn't wait to get back in. We got back to shore safely to eat some lunch and play in the sand. If you can't tell, the picture of the sand says: "Happy Anniversary". Ashton and I drew it while Dan was pumping up the boat. We topped the day off by checking out lakeside real estate and planning what our ideal lakeside house would be like. Perfect.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment