These celebrity look a likes cracked me up!! I did not do these in hopes that my family would secretly be a gorgeous celebrity family, I saw my friends' family and it was so random. Who knew that our family was so culturally diverse? I like to think that Dan looks like Bruce Willis. I look like, well, how do I look like these people? Eddie Murphy for example, what's up with that. Ashton does looks like that Kerry Katona! And my favorite: Spike Lee and Adrienne, maybe if Adrienne had done a few more drugs and directed some movies....My mom's favorite was Donny Osmond. Hilarious. Hope you get a laugh out of it. To try it on your pics just go to myheritage.com and upload a picture.
Sunday, October 7, 2007
Dan's Celebrity Look Alikes
These celebrity look a likes cracked me up!! I did not do these in hopes that my family would secretly be a gorgeous celebrity family, I saw my friends' family and it was so random. Who knew that our family was so culturally diverse? I like to think that Dan looks like Bruce Willis. I look like, well, how do I look like these people? Eddie Murphy for example, what's up with that. Ashton does looks like that Kerry Katona! And my favorite: Spike Lee and Adrienne, maybe if Adrienne had done a few more drugs and directed some movies....My mom's favorite was Donny Osmond. Hilarious. Hope you get a laugh out of it. To try it on your pics just go to myheritage.com and upload a picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
My vote is on Daniel arap moi. They share the same name and forehead.
Sounds like you guys are doing well!!! Your rafting trip looked like fun. I like your celebrity look-a-likes, pretty funny! I actually think that picture of Dan totally looks like Bruce Willis.
Post a Comment