Sunday, October 3, 2010

My Dad's Birthday

Happy Birthday to my Dad! April 12th is also my brother Kevin's birthday, but he lives in Arizona so after some texting and phone calls to wish him a Happy Birthday, we had a little celebration for Dad. My Dad is such a great guy, he is hard working, loving, generous, and a great person to get sound and thorough advice from. We have grown so close now that I am older and I love that my girls have the opportunity to live with him and get to know him. It has been so fun hearing my Dad make the girls breakfast in the morning (because I like to sleep in and he is an early riser) and talk to them and teach them. I love that my Dad will take one of the girls outside early in the morning to show them a budding flower, teach the name and details about how it grows and what it will look like in a few months, or teach the girls about quails or red breasted robins that flock to my Dad's beautiful landscaping he has worked so hard to create over the years. Moral of the story, don't underestimate the power of a good Dad!

Love,


Signature
Posted by Picasa

No comments: