Sunday, October 3, 2010

Happy Birthday Adrienne!

Adrienne turned three this year on May 1st. Dan left the end of April, so we celebrated her birthday early. Now before anyone starts judging me on not throwing her as big of birthday party as Ashton, now would be a good time to explain the difference between the two girls. Ashton is so outgoing and is constantly talking about meeting people, having people over, playing with people, talking to people at school, church, stores, and on and on.
Adrienne on the other hand is perfectly happy to play by herself, play with Ashton, or Mom, or Dad, but gets overwhelmed if too many people are around. She hides and is shy if there is too much attention on her. I love her little personality and I love to see it shine and I don't want to put a lot of pressure on her on her birthday. I wanted her to feel relaxed and happy. So we went to Chuck e Cheese and then had birthday cupcakes that she got to pick out at the store!



Uh-oh why do I have a feeling that in 11 years I am going to be seeing this scene again but out on the real road?






Signature
Posted by Picasa

No comments: