Sunday, July 19, 2009

Photowalking Utah

I went to a photowalk on Saturday in SLC, it was a ton of fun. I walked around with a bunch of professional photographers seeing how they shoot and what their styles are like.

Scott Jarvie at Jarvie digital was not only giving instruction, but was also modeling, and singing to us. Between him and the other photographers, I had a blast learning.

If you are in the market for a wedding or know anyone who is, I would recommend Scott Jarvie. Or if you just like to look at cool pictures check out his other websites (on my side bar link at the bottom of the page) because he also travels more than I can believe and takes some really rockin shots.

JaG

I'll post pics soon, as of now I need to clean my house!

1 comment:

The Hagen's said...

Cleaning can always wait... :) I will have Brad check him out now that Brad has become OBSESSED with picture taking.