Next after Thomas the Train we had Ashton's 4th Birthday Party at my Mom and Dad's house in Orem. It was two days early, I decided to do it that day, because we were going to be there already, Dan's Dad was in town and was leaving before her birthday and I thought it was silly to have everyone drive up here in the middle of the week. So Sadly we had her party on Suzanne's actual birthday the 15th, which I still feel bad about! Sorry Suzanne!
Despite that snafu, the party was a blast complete with yummy yummy food prepared by my Mom and Kristen, a pinata, two cakes, lots of presents, and games & prizes in Dad's beautiful backyard.
Despite that snafu, the party was a blast complete with yummy yummy food prepared by my Mom and Kristen, a pinata, two cakes, lots of presents, and games & prizes in Dad's beautiful backyard.
Ashton and Reese on a Safari (not sure why Ashton is in pajamas?)
I hope this is what my Dad is doing when he retires. Hopefully someday. For now he has too much yard work to be napping in the shade ;) Fishing
Birthday Girl gets first turn and she is determined to get that candy out on the first hit. Look at that determination, there is good stuff in there!
Now that is a good Daddy. Risking his life for his daughter's Princess Party!
1 comment:
I love the picture of Ashton swinging that huge stick! By the way, that is one of the coolest backyard!
Post a Comment