Saturday, March 7, 2009

Marcus and Chelsea Wedding Photos

Hello to all friends and family of Marcus and Chelsea Stevens, Go to this website to check out their amazing wedding pictures:

http://casciophoto.blogspot.com/2009/02/worth-trip-hundred-times-over.html

My friend Brittany Cascio of Cascio Photography flew out to DC the weekend before they got married and took these of the happy couple!

1 comment:

lonnyanddeanne said...

Hello Mandy's friend! Got your message- and yes the word about HBO's Big Love should be spread so post away. I wrote the first paragraph but copied the rest from the church's website. Quite sad.
And as for the camera lens- that is all my husband. I know it has image stabilization and I think it is a 70-200. He loves it- just wants a nicer camera now. Started out with just the basics. He loves to discuss photography so hit us back with questions/comments. And nice to meet you:)