This weekend I watched "Dan in Real Life" for the second time, and I liked it even better than the first time. It was humorous and warm and there wasn't anything wrong with it. "Dan" (Steve Carrell from the Office) is a widower and he is raising three little girls. I like how he parents and how his family is so close. The movie made me think about how I want a few aspects of my fam to be. I like how special their relationships are. Did I mention it was funny? They have some great lines like, "love is not an emotion, es un abilidad" or "You are a murderer of love!!".
Also, now that I've seen the movie I really like the soundtrack. Most of the songs are from this guy named Sondre Lerche who is pretty good with the acoustic guitar and his voice. Dan (my husband) likes the one titled "Modern Nature" featuring Lillian Samdal. I've put a couple of the songs on my music list at the very bottom of the page if you want to hear it. For now you have to listen to Peter Townshend for those of you who were alive when this song came out. lol.
Aside from the fact that I am biased by the name and my sister pointed out I have Dan in real life everyday (haha) I would recommend that everyone sees this movie.
It is out on video (so you don't have to get a babysitter) and you can get it at redbox (which means its only a dollar) so no excuses. Go rent it! You'll like it.
2 comments:
I LOVE this show. We saw it in the theaters and then I made Chadd rent it again because it was so good. Steve Carrell cracks me up!
Hey there! I just rented this movie, and cried, then laughed, cried some more...LOVED IT! Anyways, I need you to email me your email address so I can email you about preschool. And you have the cutest little girlis ever!
chellmybell_1@hotmail.com
Post a Comment